Yesterday, Paul went back to hourly daycare for two hours in the afternoon while I took Mark to Baby Massage. Both boys had a great time. Paul was happy to play with new friends and kick balls outside, and Mark made some new friends as well. :-) After we picked up Paul, we played on a nearby playground.
Here is Mark, still all relaxed from his massage. Allyn (Paul's speech therapist) gave the massage class and asked today during Paul's speech session if Mark was more relaxed last night. I said I guess so, but it's hard to tell since he slept 12 hours at night anyway. :-D I love my boys.

Since Daddy isn't here, we ate dinner at Paul's table. Mmmmmm quesadillas and a sour cream mustache. What could be better?

Today, Paul was so sweet and played with Mark for a little. Ok, he was just checking out Mark's toy, but I love this picture anyway.

Oooo, too cute! I love the one of Paul playing with Mark. Mine would've been a picture of Christopher laying on Patrick. I can't wait to see you next week and give you all big hugs!
ReplyDelete