Sunday, September 13, 2009

Friday

Just in case anyone has lingering beliefs that I may be a good mother, I submit exhibit A:
In my defense, we have, like, no food left in the house.  He saw this in the fridge and really wanted it.  How could I say no?  It'd just get thrown away in a week, and it's no worse for him than cookies... right?

Friday night, we went out to dinner to celebrate a friend's promotion.  We went to a Spanish restaurant in Mannheim that Luke and I had gone to a few times before Paul was born.  Talk about a different experience...  Anyway, it was nice to get out and have a reason to put on makeup and wear something other than shorts.

Paul was being shy. 

Mark was perfectly happy until things started to get noisy.


Paul perked up when a guy went on stage to play guitar.

Y'all don't even understand how badly he wanted to get up there and help by playing the drums.

No comments:

Post a Comment