and for everyone else, too. It's just been a while since I posted videos for Luke to see.
Paul is just about better from being sick (hopefully for good this time), but Mark has caught a cold from Paul and me, so I was up most of the night with him. He's perfectly content to sleep while I hold him, but only under those circumstances will he sleep. Laying next to me on the bed is not good enough.
We didn't go anywhere yesterday since Paul was still sick, so today we have a stack of errands to do, including picking up Mark's passport and taking the cats to the vet. They need to be checked out again since their last pre-flight visit was only good for 10 days. Also, Wooten got in a fight outside and is missing a good sized chunk of fur and some skin around his eyes. I could post a pic of Wooten if anyone is just dying to see that. :-) Grammy and Grandad will have the pleasure in just three days! Haha.
Paul is enjoying some nutella toast for a morning snack and Mark is content playing on his mat for the moment, so I'm going to go make my tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment