One of our excursions while in PA was to the Strasburg Train Museum (Paul's big cousin is BIG into trains).
Here is Paul listening to a little information on this particular coach.
Photo Op with Grammy
Shoveling coal with Christopher
Unwinding on the swingset after naptime - look at those 4 big boys!
Helping Grandad with the yard work
In current events here in Germany, we're having beautiful weather which is just loving my allergies. I can hardly see for the itchy, watery eyes, and I'm going through a box of tissues a day. Why can't they make allergy medicine that doesn't make me comatose??
During naptime today, I pulled out a bunch of baby gear and clothes from the storage room. I wonder what Paul will think of the baby swing in the family room and the pack and play in our bedroom... The car seat is ready, so all I need to do is pack my hospital bag and buy some newborn diapers, and we're ready for this baby (at least supplies-wise)!
No comments:
Post a Comment