Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last installment of vacation photos

First, I have to clarify on that last post:  Paul did NOT have a chocolate covered banana for lunch!  It was at snack time.  :-)  He gets away with a lot of crazy things, but chocolate for lunch is not one of them.  Cake for breakfast, though, that is fair game.

So, here's the final post of pics from our trip to the States.  First, some pictures of Paul's cousins:  Here is Patrick, trying to get a better look at Aaron's baptism.
Christopher sharing his train with Aaron.  If these two don't look like little boy versions of my sisters, then I don't know what...
Paul and Christopher having some snack with various assorted engine friends.
Playing a duet with Grandad
Checking Grandad's oil level
Playing with Christopher on the beach house porch while Patrick wishes he could open doors.
Looking for tadpoles


Washing the car

Up for tomorrow, a video of Paul singing to his baby doll.  Nope, I don't make this stuff up.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I need that one of the boys with their trains and grapes - too cool! Christopher will be excited by a new video. He just scrolls past all the pictures to the singing and playdoh videos and plays them over and over. But hopefully you'll have a baby tonight and then you won't get new videos up ;-)

    ReplyDelete