As you've probably already heard, I had a false alarm yesterday. :-( I was sure I was in labor, and we went in to the clinic, but it turns out my water didn't break after all, and then the contractions stopped and they sent us home. I'm feeling pretty silly but no new developments. Still having a lot of contractions - maybe 2-3 an hour, on average - and they are getting more painful, but they just won't pick up the pace. I took a long walk this evening, and the whole time I was walking, I was having slightly painful contractions every five minutes, but as soon as I stopped, so did they.
Just waiting...
Hang in there darling- baby no name will come out when he is good and ready!! Matt, Aaron and I are thinking of you often!! Talk to you soon (hopefully with a baby crying in the background!!!
ReplyDelete