Wednesday, April 8, 2009

sick Paul

Paul is sick with the croup.  :-(  Last night, Daddy came home and held him while I made dinner.  Paul was just all tuckered out.
After Luke put Paul to bed, he woke up about a few hours later, so we breathed some steam, and I laid with him in the guest bed until he fell asleep again.  An hour later, when Luke and I went to bed, Paul wasn't in the guest bed anymore.  He wasn't in his bed either.  We found him here:
laying in Mommy and Daddy's bed with his quilt and puppy, fast asleep.  Awwwwww.

This morning, I think he was feeling a little better.  He watched a video of his cousins about 30 times.  I showed him how to make it play and he sat there with his juice and played it over and over and over again, laughing along with his croupy little laugh.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! Poor Paul - I hope he is better soon. I'm glad my monkeys were able to make his day better! Christopher loves the picture of Paul poking bugs with a stick. Every time we check the blog he tells me "Chris-to-foo see Paul pokin bugs wif stick?" and stares at that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how good that made my heart feel when I saw Paul sleeping with his blanket. It makes me think that although I can't be there to hold him when he is sick at least his blanket can help. Grammy

    ReplyDelete