Yesterday, we went to the doctor for the big boy's 2 year checkup, and today the speech ladies came and we're going to the grocery store this afternoon, so nothing fun to post.
Paul's still a big, healthy boy: 90% height and 75% weight. The doctor said that yes, the runny poo is most likely just due to TOO MUCH JUICE! :-) Mommy's such a pushover! Also, this will probably come as no surprise, but after all the testing the development people did before we can start getting speech help, they determined that Paul's social and motor skills are excellent. :-) I can brag on this area since he's got issues in others, right (ahem, talking)? When the one lady was checking the social skills, at one point, she said "ok, I think we're in the 5-year-old range now."
So you at least have something to look at, here's a little eye candy:
Can anyone say "pumpkin"? I made this top and don't know how orange fabric plus 7-month pregnant belly didn't send off any alarm signals before it was complete. :-) Oh well, I like it anyway.
Tomorrow's high is 67F, so we'll be at the zoo! Spring has come to Germany!!
I love the top! It looks great on you. Love you lots, Mom
ReplyDelete