Thursday, March 19, 2009

flowers!

Yesterday was a nice day, too.  Surprise!  You can see Paul wasn't even wearing his coat until the evening.  To celebrate the warm-ish sunshine, we walked to the flower store to get some flowers to dress up our front steps before the party on Saturday.

Mmmmm, these smell good!

helping Mommy take the flowers inside to pay.
Pushing home our loot.  That stroller sure is handy!

Paul (and I) thought this tiny puppy was just the cutest!  Paul loved it when he jumped up on his legs.
The fruits of our labor
Then Mommy did some more weeding.  Here are two big boys helping me clear the stones out of the garden.

After all that hard work, Paul needed a "nana" pronto.  He did pretty well peeling it himself after I got it started.
Today's adventure:  a haircut for Paul!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the haircut (I'm sure it's done by now). We had our first drama-free haircut on Monday. He even let them use the clippers to finish the bottom and ears. Patrick is so getting a haircut in the next month or two even though he has like 3 hairs.

    Christopher really likes that puppy. He keeps saying, "Maybe Chris-n-foo touch puppy" and I keep explaining that the puppy is really far away. Then he says "Paulllll touch puppy" (he's a stickler for pronunciation lately)!

    ReplyDelete