Monday, May 16, 2011

Myself!

"Myself" is a word I hear many times a day from Mark. When I buckle him in the car, when I open the door, when I pour his juice... He wants to do everything himself. This morning, he decided to add something new to the mix - dressing himself.

He did amazingly well. He'd already gotten them on once backwards and once with both legs in the same hole before I thought to get my camera. He received no assistance until the end...



Two legs in. Hard part's over.

"Maybe... if I... try... this way...."

This looks good enough for a stroll.

Just a little more help from Mom and he's ready to give the kitty a treat!

1 comment:

  1. I am smiling here on the other side of the Atlantic, Jenny. In my house are the same sweet little things going on ;)
    Have a happy new week xx

    ReplyDelete