Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fun Saturday

It's important to get out and about with Daddy away for the summer. Yesterday (Saturday), we had a delicious breakfast and then headed out to a museum for some fun learning.

The tiny amount of pancake batter we need (and check out the work-in-progress of my new beadboard backsplash)


Yummy! Got to try out my new griddle, which makes pancakes 100x yummier than my frying pan.


Missing Daddy but enjoying our pancakes! Mark insists on selecting his clothes now. He had to wear this long-sleeved Christmas tee. I guess he knew the A/C would be cranked up in the museum.


We then went to the Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa. I primarily took them because there is a bug installation going on and a Bug Imax movie (which they LOVED), but they enjoyed the rest of the museum as well. We didn't even go into the special kids' building. We're saving that for next time.

Paul is showing you the chocolate-covered cricket he is about to eat.


I think this was a demonstration of how the plates moved around on the Earth.


Mark learned a bit about genetics


while Paul performed an ultrasound


We weren't even out of the parking lot when this was my backseat view:


This is a bonus photo from this evening of my two puppy dogs. I had the two sweetest, most affectionate puppies in my house for about an hour, and they worked up quite a thirst.

No comments:

Post a Comment