Not here, thank you very much. It's not easy work, but it's a heck of a lot better than sitting at a desk all week and doing all the cleaning and laundry on the weekends. I'll take this over a 9-5 job with kids, thank you. I mean, I fully realize many moms aren't as lucky as me and need to work. I'll even admit than some women just weren't created to be satisfied staying home with small kids. I'm just saying, I'm not disgruntled!
This is why I love staying at home with my boys:
We can do this silliness.
Paul wasn't happy until Mark got in there with him. "Mart hide!"
"You get back in there, Mark! We're not done yet!"
and another Paul breastfeeding shot, because I just can never get enough of them. Hehe.
You are a great mom, your boys are so lucky! And I'm so proud of all my girls motherly skills.
ReplyDelete