Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Christmas" pictures

Here are some photos from our second Christmas last weekend, when we finally got all the boys' presents!

Paul decided that Mark should open the first gift - no lie. I gave one to Paul to open and he said "Mark open!"





Here is Paul singing one of his favorite new songs - bonus points if you can figure out what he's singing without listening to me. ;-) Notice Paul's block-making sweatshop in the background.

2 comments:

  1. This made me miss my singer so much I almost cried. Then I watched it a half dozen more times. LOVE IT! BYW, is the brick sweat shop finished with construction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it my imagination or are you ALL wearing the same pajamas? Even Luke?!? You gotta teach me how to get Matt to let me do that. P.S.- Aaron just sat on my lap for the last 5 minutes watching this video again and again and again

    ReplyDelete