I figure, at 27, it's time I did something crazy like highlight my own hair. If I can't have a little fun with it now, when can I??
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Taking my hair into my own hands
I just highlighted my hair. Both boys slept right through it, and I'm hoping they'll stay asleep another half hour while it percolates. Mark wouldn't be a problem, but Paul would be waaaaaay too interested in my plastic hat. Anyway, I'm posting this so I can't blame it on a bad hairdresser if it comes out red or something. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's really cool. I've been trying to decide what to do with my hair. It's getting long because the girl that cuts it had surgery and still isn't back to work. I can't decide whether to cut it short again, leave it go, hilight, what? Maybe I'll try DIY and then she can fix it if it's horrible!
ReplyDelete