This is how Mark passes the time while Paul and I play outside.

Yes, Paul does actually sit down from time to time, for very short periods. Doesn't he look so old!?

Dining in the nude (ok, he is actually wearing underwear).

Enjoying a snack of grapes... on the floor.

I keep telling Paul that that milk is for Mark... so he decided he'd give it to him. Paul couldn't understand why Mark didn't pick it up and drink it. He also doesn't get why Mark doesn't eat the snacks that are often shared with him.

My big, one-month-old boy, checking out Daddy

Just looking around.
How can those boys be growing so fast. I just saw them two weeks ago but they both look like different men. And ohhh sooo handsome!
ReplyDeleteWow! They are both getting so big! Mark is really good with his head, and Paul is just such a little man, especially with his underpants!
ReplyDelete