Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm ba-ack!

Hello! I figured it was about time to get back on the blogging bandwagon here. I'm staying at my in-laws' house while we wait to close on a house we're buying here in Florida (YEA!!!).

I've got a bit of backlog of bloggy topics, so let's get started!

Here are pics from our move from Germany over a month ago. We had two days with the movers at the house. I was there alone with the boys on the first day.


Paul was a big helper with packing up the spices.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhw6Mjo-pSDAKhimuYecSjupL86tqHY67S0gaPVMlfKh5OSEWJ4y59cxYjzHoUZVgJoqnkzTHwd7stm-l4aOshJOu6eYIBvFaw3td_oNGFTtPcRMg7SD29qfdCR-OHgjT4TtBVn7rek7rE/s1600/CIMG3983.JPG">

Moving day was pretty rough on Mark, who had to take his naps wherever he found himself.


Paul was a big fan of the big truck outside.


The movers left the beds for the second day, so the boys could watch a little TV that afternoon. Mark took the opportunity to nap again.


Paul enjoying his dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment