Monday, May 31, 2010

Trip to the mall

Last Thursday, I took the boys to the mall to look for sandals. It ended up being a bust (too expensive) and I've ordered them sandals online now, but we had a lot of fun anyway!

Had to share this first. Mark is a big boy now, and his chore is unloading the dishwasher... at least it is, in his mind... every morning.


Here we are on our way to the mall I snapped this at a stoplight. You can see Paul was in no mood to have his photo taken.


Here's Mark just being his cute little self.


A demonstration of how you can use a big German stroller as a two-seater. :-)


Lunch! We had the yummiest lunch at a seafood cafeteria place. Paul HAD to have these shrimp in the most delicious sauce. I may have stolen two or twelve.

Mark, of course, eats whatever is placed in front of him.


I have a couple of posts I want to put up, including Mark's birthday party yesterday, so I'm just gonna keep posting today.

1 comment:

  1. What is happening to my little boys? Grammy needs to give them hugs.

    ReplyDelete