and here, I traced the O and S at his request, and then I told him I was paying bills and why didn't he try to do the rest. 10 minutes later, I hear "all done!" and find this:
Saturday, February 6, 2010
A tracing fool
Paul is getting very good at tracing (when I can get him to try). Here, he traced his name on the bottom but refused to do it again for a video a minute later.

and here, I traced the O and S at his request, and then I told him I was paying bills and why didn't he try to do the rest. 10 minutes later, I hear "all done!" and find this:
and here, I traced the O and S at his request, and then I told him I was paying bills and why didn't he try to do the rest. 10 minutes later, I hear "all done!" and find this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment