This morning, I cut off about 6 inches of hair. I was going to go even shorter but chickened out. I'll save that for when I find a stylist I trust... or at least one who comes highly recommended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a chronicle of our fun times in Florida for family and friends far away
Hi Jenny. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI like your hair. You did a good job of cutting it. I'm in the same boat. My stylist passed away in Feb. and my hair has looked like a nightmare ever since. i just can't find a hairdresser who respects my particular hair problems (fine and thin).So I've resolved to cut it myself because it can't be much worse than my last two haircuts!
Happy New Year!
Oh I love your new haircut!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I'm so impressed. So why didn't you cut my hair while you were here? It's a nightmare too! I bought your hilighter - the one with the cap. It's been sitting under my sink until I get the courage to try it!
ReplyDelete