For those of you concerned that Mark won't be snuggly by the time we get to PA (ahem, Cindy, cough cough), I submit this photo. What's cuddlier than a little baby in his pjs. Awwww
I'm bummed I didn't take my camera today for errands. We just went to check mail and pay the bill at my doctor's office, but then we played on the playground there, and there was a little German boy about Paul's age. You should have heard the "neins" flying out of Paul's mouth! He was happy to have someone to play with, though. Then, we had doners for lunch. They are enormous Turkish sandwiches. Paul tore that thing up! He was hungry. :-) We just got home and are unwinding before naptime. Paul is currently digging into a tomato for a snack.
Luke's window for departure is coming up. He could be gone in about a week. Gulp. I'm trying not to think about it. We're getting him all ready to go. He got some boots and pants. I'm going to dig through my army stuff this afternoon for "Swetland" name tags for his flack vest and helmet. Ahhh, all the irony makes me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment